For the Mexican Slaw:
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, agave, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Toast raw pepitas in a pan on medium high heat until golden. Stir occasionally while toasting. This will only take a couple minutes – be careful not to burn.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well. Let the slaw marinate for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with mexican tomato salad (recipe below), short grain brown rice + black beans, and avocado.
For the Mexican Tomato Salad:
- Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime, and garlic salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, adding a pinch more salt or squeeze of lime as needed. Let marinate for a few minutes before serving.